End of Days RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
End of Days RPG

A Mutant and Mastermind RPG

+2
Pioneer
Gamemaster
6 posters

Episode 1 - Charleston: the Holy City

Shift
    Shift

Character sheet
    Power Level: 8
    Power Points:
    Episode 1 - Charleston: the Holy City - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue120/135Episode 1 - Charleston: the Holy City - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (120/135)
    Toughness:
    Episode 1 - Charleston: the Holy City - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7/7Episode 1 - Charleston: the Holy City - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)

Episode 1 - Charleston: the Holy City - Page 2 Empty Re: Episode 1 - Charleston: the Holy City

Post by Shift Fri 7 Apr 2017 - 10:26

Shift wobbles a little bit after being teleported by Deadlock. He nudges to him, and says, "Let's see what all the ruckus is about", and beings to investigate the scene.
    Deadlock
    Deadlock

Character sheet
    Power Points:
    Episode 1 - Charleston: the Holy City - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue120/135Episode 1 - Charleston: the Holy City - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (120/135)
    Toughness:
    Episode 1 - Charleston: the Holy City - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue8/8Episode 1 - Charleston: the Holy City - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (8/8)

Episode 1 - Charleston: the Holy City - Page 2 Empty Re: Episode 1 - Charleston: the Holy City

Post by Deadlock Fri 7 Apr 2017 - 12:43

Deadlock looks around the scene outside the hospital. "John we need to get inside and have a look around, try to find this device or its schematics. I think we should split up, work our way up from the ground and meet on the roof. You hit all the even numbered floors, I'll take the odds. If I don't see you up there in an hour, I'll know something's up." Making sure no one is paying attention, Deadlock disappears from sight.
    PhD

Character sheet
    Power Points:
    Toughness:
    Episode 1 - Charleston: the Holy City - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue6/6Episode 1 - Charleston: the Holy City - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)

Post by PhD Fri 7 Apr 2017 - 15:34

I shoot Troy with my Silenced Pistol.(my character sheet is invisible to me btw)
    Gamemaster
    Gamemaster
    Admin

Post by Gamemaster Sun 9 Apr 2017 - 20:54

sorry about late posting. Between school, Diablo 3 and being lazy, well Razz

anyway

@Joray
    You fire at Troy but the door caught the round as it swung shut as he entered the building. you regret not having .50 cal rounds at times like this.

@Pioneer
    You see the intruder disappear from sight. You have no idea where he went (Perception roll 6, need 15)

@team outlaw
    You enter the building right as you see Troy disappear. Before you stands a tough looking guy who looks ready for a fight (Pioneer)

Gamemaster
    Gamemaster
    Admin

Post by Gamemaster Sun 9 Apr 2017 - 20:55

Deadlock
    Deadlock

Character sheet
    Power Points:
    Toughness:
    Episode 1 - Charleston: the Holy City - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue8/8Episode 1 - Charleston: the Holy City - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (8/8)

Post by Deadlock Wed 19 Apr 2017 - 12:19

"Shit John, they got the place covered. This place is probably crawling with MHA agents. Change of plans, Grab the doctor."

[In the commotion of the glass being shot and the doctor's panicked running, I want to use concealment and teleport myself and Shift ahead of the running doctor but also off to the side, out of the way]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024 - 5:33